For the next couple weeks, I’ll be traveling around Europe, primarily Italy and England. I thought it would be fun to give you all a few quick thoughts with a link to the day’s photos.
Thoughts on the day:
- The Delta/NW merger was the best thing to happen to Delta in years. Why? NW crews and planes are just plain nicer.
- 2nd Ave Deli in NYC is awesome.
- Tammy (the misses) and I have issues anytime we are booked through NYC.
- Baggage check fees suck. Pack light and small.
- Hotel Mela in NYC is fantastic. Small boutique hotel, but fantastic customer service.
- For every 100 angry NYC cabbies, there is 1 awesome one. In our case, it was Hala.
- If you thought NYC cabbies were crazy, wait till you get a cab in Rome. Oh wait, that is just how everyone drives over here.
- Romans/Italians are crazy friendly, and will help you if you ask.
- You can literally walk 100 yards around Rome and there is something fantastic to see.
- Food here is epic. I think I might be the size of a house by the end ofthis trip.